WET Stake is a self contained water notification system for flood irrigation.
WET Stake Pricing
- $180 One-Time Deposit*
- $200 summer service April 15-September 30
- Optional $25 PLUS Service
- GPS Location
- Supervisor numbers-Add extra numbers to monitor progress.
- Optional $25-Humidity Sensor available to know when to bail hay.
- Order Now!
*Deposit is refunded if you no longer desire to use the WET Stake and return the device to us.
The device has a battery that will last for about 2 days. The solar panel kit (comes as part of the deposit) will maintain the charge of the device with 6 hours of sunlight hitting the panel.
It can be charged with a standard mini USB charger used to charge android phones (not included). Charging takes approximately 3-5 hours depending on the charger. If your battery gets low because of cloudy weather or other circumstances, you should charge the device with a charger.
- Power pack ($30) and waterproof cable($15 deposit*). When you are unable to get enough sunlight to charge your stakes, you could use a power pack. We offer a power pack that will fully recharge 3 WET Stakes. After charging 3 WET Stakes, the power pack would need to be recharged. The power pack is hung on the WET Stake and plugged in with the waterproof cable. The waterproof cable attaches to any standard USB charger. You may use your own power pack. If you will be charging your device in the field this way, you MUST have the waterproof cable.
*Deposits are refunded if you no longer desire to use the WET Stake and return the device to us.